The Path of Fire is an affiliation of three organizations.
Connected to the Aes Qintari culture that springs from the city of Vorgis, they are dedicated to promoting the Aes Qintari interests and the fiery word of Mezharun, their creator god of fire. Apparently, all members of the Path of Fire are quite strict and fearless, due to the fact that Mezharun plays such a great part into their philosophy.
Almost 100 years ago and before the Treaty of Seyth amongst the seven city-states, the three legs of the Path of Fire were separate. After the signing and the creation of the office of the Raenn, they were united under the same agenda, with the Raenn as the overseer of all operations.
The Crimson Host Edit
This is the part of the Path of Fire that represents the army and all military operations. In part, the soldiers act as city guards in Vorgis.
They enforce the laws, root out enemies of the state, and maintain the appropriate level of magic use. Their zeal often borders on the insane, making them very dangerous opponents, while they can work closely with the Cloaks of Fire on the field.
- High Commander; an honorary title held by the current Raenn.
- Lord of War; the commander of the Crimson Host and the highest officer of the order.
- Knight of the Red Sun; high officer with competence on the whole order, appointed by the Lord of War. He is responsible for all military affairs.
- Knight of the White Sun; high officer with competence on the whole order, appointed by the Lord of War. He is responsible for all hospital affairs.
- Knight of the Black Sun; high officer with competence on the whole order, appointed by the Lord of War. He is responsible for all armaments affairs.
- Black Knight; the highest office for territorial chapters of the order.
- Knight; the highest rank in a chapter, under a Black Knight, commanding File Leaders and their hosts.
- File Leader; commander of the Bannermen and their hosts.
- Bannerman; captain of a host of Blackspears.
- Blackspear; regular trooper.